ATLANTA, GA July 1, 2019 — RampedUp Global, the company that helps marketer do Business without Borders, announced a new solution for contact data hygiene. The ADVANCE Data Hygiene tool will allow global marketers the ability to take advantage of RampedUp’s 350 Million contacts to update their old, inaccurate, and incomplete contact data.
ADVANCE is an acronym covering the main elements of the hygiene tool and report;
- Append – Upload a list of personal, professional, or old email addresses for more data
- Dedupe – Identify duplicate contacts – even if they have the different email addresses
- Validate – Understand what email addresses are good, bad, or harmful to marketing efforts
- Analyze – Share an ideal customer profile and top buyers for ABM campaigns
- Normalize – Universal data fields makes for better reporting and segmentation
- Cleanse – Identify and update old, inaccurate and incomplete contact records
- Enrich – Provide up to 50 fields of data such as contact covered by opt-in email laws
“We have been helping global marketers find their best prospects for a long time. But B2B data expires at a 24% – 36% rate per year. Now we are excited to provide a tool that will allow marketers to clean up their existing database. The ADVANCE Data Hygiene tool and report encapsulates all we can do to help marketers with their international data needs,” shares Liz Miller, Chief Sales Officer of RampedUp Global.
RampedUp Global is offering the ADVANCE Data Hygiene Report free to all marketers that are interested in seeing the impact of the service.
About RampedUp: We manage 350 Million global contacts where every person has a social profile and a validated email address. Our sales tools provide local phone numbers, rich account intelligence and personalized messaging that drive new appointments. We help Marketers breathe new life into their existing lists through our ADVANCE Data Hygiene tools. Enrich, Cleanse, and Recover old records to ensure greater deliverability and Compliance.