Company Search – Account Based Selling starts with Accounts. Define your Ideal Customer through 13 fields of data for net new results or import existing companies from Salesforce.com. Users can either download the company results via CSV or push to Salesforce.com.
- Keyword Search – Find emerging or uncatalogued company details by searching inside the company description.
- Industry – Refine search to specific industries
- Countries – RampedUp is a global data set
- Company Employee Size – SMB to Fortune 500
- Installed Technology – Search form over 500 technologies for complimentary or competitive selling.
- Revenue Bands – use 8 bands to segment size of companies
- Types – Private / Public / Government / Non-Profit
- URL Suppression – find truly unique companies
Find Contacts for these Companies – Once your search is complete – push the results to the people search for contacts that work at these companies