Data Hygiene: B2B contact data expires at a 30% rate per year according to Hubspot. Dirty data not only contributes to poor deliverability but fines for illegal solicitation or blacklisting from email service providers. RampedUp provides the ADVANCE data cleaning solution to breathe new life and confidence into decaying marketing lists.
Append: RampedUp maintains a database of 160 Million global contacts and 6 Million companies. Our contact records are updated every 90 days from social media, corporate websites and press releases. We are able to append the super accurate data to yours for rich segmentation. Such as Title, Industry, Name, Location and 30 more.
Dedupe: Highlight duplicate contacts
Validate: Find Inaccurate Email Addresses and SPAM traps that impact deliverability
- valid– These are emails that we determined to be valid and safe to email to, they will have a very low bounce rate of under 2%.
- invalid– These are emails that we determined to be invalid, please delete them from your mailing list. The results are 99.999% accurate.
- catch-all– These emails are impossible to validate without sending a real email and waiting for a bounce. The term Catch-all means that the email server tells you that the email is valid, whether it’s valid or invalid.
- spamtrap– These emails are believed to be spamtraps and should not be mailed. We have technology in place to determine if certain emails should be classifed as spamtrap.
- abuse– These emails are of people who are known to click the abuse links in emails, hence abusers or complainers. We recommend not emailing these addresses.
- do_not_mail– These emails are of companies, role based, or people you just want to avoid emailing to. They are broken down into 6 sub-categories “disposable”,”toxic”, “role_based”, “role_based_catch_all”, “global_suppression” and “possible_trap”.
- unknown– These emails we weren’t able to validate for one reason or another. Typical cases are “The mail server was down” or “the anti-spam system is blocking us”
Add – Account Definition (Industry, Size, Location, Technologies)
- Total Addressable Market based on your Ideal Customer
- Gap Analysis (Your accounts vs. available accounts)
- Prioritization of your accounts for Account Based Selling efforts
Normalize: Provide standardized fields for easier segmentation
Comply: Identify European and Canadian Contacts that require Opt-In