- Valid– These are emails we determined to be safe to send and have been confirmed by the recipient’s email server.
- Invalid– These are emails we determined to be unsafe to send and received notice from the recipient’s email server that the email address is bad.
- Catch All– These are email addresses that cannot be validated because the recipient’s server returns no deliverability information.
- Deterministic – These are the email addresses from a Catch All email server but have been confirmed by the recipient from other sources.
- Spam Trap– These emails were created for the sole purpose of recognizing bad actors and bulk senders. They severely hurt your sender score and ability to reach the in box.
Data Hygiene: B2B contact data expires at a 30% rate per year according to Hubspot. Dirty data not only contributes to poor deliverability but fines for illegal solicitation or blacklisting from email service providers. RampedUp provides the ADVANCE data hygiene solution to breathe new life and confidence into decaying marketing lists.