RampedUp provides search functionality within three separate databases for the most robust and unique results in the industry.
People Search – Companies can’t buy anything, people can. Use 13 fields to find these buyers from over 130 million global professionals. Ensure you are only getting NEW contact by suppressing your existing list of records from email addresses. Save searches for quick retrieval and import your buying committee for tailored results. Users can either download the contact results via CSV or push to Salesforce.com as contacts or leads.
- Web Verified – all contacts are sourced from the web with a link to the original source.
- Email Validation – all email addresses are validated at the point of purchase.
- Global – RampedUp has more contacts outside the US than inside to give the largest global data set available.
Company Search – Account Based Selling starts with Accounts. Define your Ideal Customer through 13 fields of data for net new results or import existing companies from Salesforce.com. Users can either download the company results via CSV or push to Salesforce.com.
- Keyword Search – Find emerging or uncatalogued company details by searching inside the company description.
- Buyers – Simply push the company results into the People Search to find the buyers that work at those companies.
Trigger Events – All corporate initiatives start from the top and trickle their way down projects. RampedUp follows three separate new sources to categorizes trigger events into 9 separate categories. The events are associated with companies in a searchable database. Save searches or have the results emailed to users on a daily basis.
- Keyword Search – Find emerging or uncatalogued trigger event details by searching inside the headline description.
- Buyers – Simply push the trigger events results into the People Search to find buyers that work at companies within the trigger events.