RampedUp Plug In
- To install the app for Salesforce.com – first download our plug-in from the app exchange https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3000000DpSzVEAV
You should see the following from Salesforce.com: (Note: Salesforce will notify you when the app is installed if it takes some time.)App Name, RampedUpPublisher, Ramped UpVersion Name, RU Basic BattlecardsVersion Number, 1.3
- Select All Users to enable the plug-in for all users of the platform.
- The RampedUp Plug In can be placed on an Account / Leads / Opportunity tab.
- From the admin set up, first select Account / Leads / Opportunity section you would like to place RampedUp and then go to the Page Layout.
- Edit the Page Layout
- Under Fields, drag and drop a Blank Section field in a prominent area of the page.
- Label the new section RampedUp and select a one column page layout.
- Click Save.
- Under Visual Force pages at the bottom of the Opportunity / Account / Lead layout selection drag RU Basic Opportunities / Accounts / Leads to the recently created RampedUp section.
- In the right hand corner of the section a small wrench allows you to edit the properties.
- Click the wrench until you see a Visual Page Properties prompt.
- Change the Height (in pixels) to 400 and select the show scroll bar.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps for Opportunities / Accounts / Leads.
A Note about Salesforce.com plug ins. This plug-in recreates the Battlecard functionality inside of an Opportunities / Accounts / Leads page.
- Company – The system will read the account / lead and provide corporate account details. If there is no account available, an abbreviation, or misspelling then there may not be any data to return. Account data is derived from various social and public sources. We provide the ability for the user to upload company detail from RampedUp into Salesforce.com. If you do not wish to share the upload functionality with the user – toggle the section off as an admin under admin settings.
- Trigger Events – A Web News search showing the most recent and relevant results for that company
- Contacts – A list of decision makers – maxed at 15 – pulled from social sources and appended with corporate email addresses if available. The Contact titles are pulled from the Decision Makers table. The admin must key-in the titles that are purchasing from you to populate this tab. We provide the ability for the user to upload these contacts into Salesforce.com. If you do not wish to share the upload functionality with the user – toggle the section off as an admin under admin settings.
- Customers – A Customer Win Story is a mashup of account and web sourced information to provide sellers rich customer detail. We categorize Customers by size, location, city, and state for quick reference. Sales People can edit their Win Stories and you can influence their editing by adding quick questions for them to answer Win Stories Questions