We help our customers understand the technologies companies use to run their business. This type of intelligence is called Technographics and can be used for market analysis, competitive intelligence, or a go-to-market strategy. Below are some sources of great technographic signals.
Job seekers share their employment experience and the technologies they used to showcase their skill level. Review sites are also a great source of information as users share and rate their experience with the technology. YouTube provides customer testimonials that serve as a great source of technographic intelligence
When companies advertise for certain positions, they will list skill requirements that are often directly tied to a specific technology. This can also help us understand if the companies are using different technologies in different areas of the world.
RampedUp provides New Alerts that act as Trigger Events for new sales opportunities. Oftentimes, companies will publicize new partnerships, distributors, or customers for earned media. Larger technologies will promote attendees of their user conference.
Websites are built on HTML code. We mine HTML Code on over 18 million websites to find all the technologies it is built with. We also search web pages that share customer use cases, case studies, testimonials, and logos.
1. Accounting and Finance: example Workday, Concur, QuickBooks
2. Advertising: example MediaMath, TradeDesk, LiveRamp
3. Audio, Video, Graphics: example Autodesk, Adobe, BrightCove
4. Communication and Collaboration: example Zoom, DropBox, Workfront
5. Customer Service: example ZenDesk, ServiceNow, LivePerson
6. Data Management: example MongoDB, Snowflake, NetApp
7. DevOps: example GitHub, Netlify, Amazon AWS
8. E-Commerce: example Shopify, Magento, OpenCart
9. Health: example Healthgrades, IBM, ZocDoc
10. Human Resources: example ADP, Ultimate Kronos Group, ZipRecruiter
11. Intelligence and Analytics: example MixPanel, Tableau, KISSMetrics
12. IT Infrastructure: example Cisco, Red Hat, Rackspace
13. Legal Software: example LexisNexis, Recommind, Carta
14. Marketing: example Hubspot, Terminus, 6Sense
15. Operations: example NetSuite, Oracle, SAP
16. Programming: example PhP, Java, Ruby
17. Sales: example Salesforce, Outreach, Calendly
18. Security: example Symantec, Mimecast, Juniper Networks
19. Vertical Industries: example Blackbaud, Cvent, Your Membership
20. Web Tools and Plugins: example Wordpress, Wix, Weebly
RampedUp has 20 Categories, 255 Subcategories, 8500 Technologies on 18 Million Companies. We provide First Seen and Last Seen dates and Flags for Technologies behind the firewall. Check out how easy it is to find the right company using the technology important to you.